Sunday, September 5, 2010

Earthquake

Last night I was woken up by my dad because of the Earthquake!! Once I woke up I was hearing the thumbing, rumbling and watching my book shelf falling on my long made lego tower!! I did not realise that it was an Earthquake,so I tried turning on the lights but the lights didn't work.I asked my dad, "dad why aren't the lights working?"
"Because it is a Earthquake,"my dad said. The girls were scared about Earthquake so the whole family snuggled into the girls' room because they were scared to move. My photo Eowyn and I had fallen down from the book shelf & it broke! Eowyn and I said that the Earthquake has to fix it.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Mr Thurlow and students,
    I hope you are all well after the earthquake. Aramis, you will have to spend more time fixing that Lego tower again.

    Thanks for joining the student blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities and make friends by reading and commenting on student blogs around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aramis,

    How are you going??? I can tell you lots of people around the world have logged onto your post. I think people like to know what happening from a student's point of view about the Christchurch Earthquake

    ReplyDelete