On Christmas Eve I've never seen Santa deliver presents at my house. I have tried staying up late to catch a glimpse of Santa, except I always fall asleep.
I 'm planning to design a trap to catch Santa. My trap starts with a large net hanging on the ceiling , so when Santa comes down the fireplace. The net will come down and Santa will get stuck in the net.
My other idea starts like this. There is going to be a trip wire half way to the Christmas tree and a taza will be connected to the star on top of the tree. When Santa touches the star he will be electrocuted and fall over.
I can't wait to see Santa on Christmas day.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
I am planning a trap to catch Santa this year. My plan is to get a gigantic pool of slimy slippery liquid, a rope and two chairs.
The start of my plan is to tie the rope to the two chairs. Then full the pool with slimy slippery liquid. Basically, Santa will trip over a trip rope and land into the pool of slimy slippery liquid. This will set off a signal and lock all the doors, so Santa can't escape.
I will wake up and take a couple of photographs to prove Santa is real. Then a will sprint back to my bed and pretend to go back to sleep.
I can't wait to prank Santa, this year !
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
· Two Straws
1. Grab a straw.
2. Cut one end of the Straw into a point.
3. Pinch the straw one centimetre below the point.
4. Blow hard into the point of the straw.
5. Get another straw then squeeze the new straw into the opposite end of the point of the first straw.
6. Blow lots of air into the pointy end of the first straw.
7. Move the new straw backwards and forwards to make awesome music.