Friday, September 4, 2015
Sunday, August 30, 2015
This week a part the Room 2's writing programme, Room 2 completed an experiment " Dancing Worms". The writing component was that the experiment had to be written as a potion. Here are some examples below:
My magical potion
Today Room 2 completed a magic potion about dancing worms.
Firstly, we had a magical glass and added the spaghetti into our magical glass. Next, we poured magic water with our spaghetti. After that we put a secret ingredient into our magical glass. Finally the last of the ingredients was vinegar and baking soda.
I knew it was going to explode, so we had to go outside. When Mr Thurlow poured the vinegar and the baking soda into the potion. The potion exploded like a balloon popping.
I wish it exploded bigger than it did.
This morning Room 2 did a magical potion called "Dancing worms". Firstly we got our magical partners. Next, we got a glass and put magical cold water into the glass. After that we put a yellow liquid into the potion that made potion look like a sunset.
Then we got spaghetti and scrunch it up and put it into the glass. We put white dust and took it outside. We out vinegar in the potion. It exploded like a snow storm.
I wish it did a better explosion!
Friday, August 21, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Here is my information report about the all the planets in the Solar System.
- Mercury is the closet planet to the sun.
- Venus is the hottest planet and is bigger than Mercury.
- Earth is the only planet with mine craft!
- Mars is our sister planet.
- Jupiter is my favourite planet because it is the biggest.
- Saturn is the second largest planet.
- Uranus is one of the coldest planets, as it is the 8 planet away from the sun.
- Nepture is a freezing cold planet.