Friday, September 24, 2010

Magpie Army!

Once upon a time there was a magpie army that gathered around the whole school, I thought they were trying to make us not go anywhere but I was wrong. The magies were making the whole school fluffy and feathery.

The feathers made some people sneeze very loudly, it made my ears fuzzy that I couldn't hear. The magpies had red eyes with green laser eyes and enormous wings. The magpies were so powerful that they could do anything. All the teachers got hypnotised to go in the magpies' UFO and be turned into their army

All of the students hid, so Magies couldn't find us, I hid in the magpie's UFO. I easily got past the security guards because they were looking for something else. I hid in the bathroom, carefully I sneaked to the control seat. I started the great machine and went off somewhere random because I didn't know how to work the controls. The boss magpie noticed that his army disappeared randomly so he started looking for his UFO but he never found it.

The story ended happily ever after!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I’ve really enjoyed your magpie stories, they are very creative and entertaining. It sounds like you and the rest of your classmates have fun time blogging. Keep up all the good work; I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    -Jake

    ReplyDelete