Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rugby-All Blacks!!!! All Blacks!!!


Last Saturday Max ,my Dad and I went to the AMI stadium to watch All Blacks & Australia. It was after my Japanese school. Once Dad & Max picked me up, we went looking and looking for a parking spot!!!! The roads were blocked because of the Rugby. After we had a parking spot we were along way from rugby and we had to WALK to the stadium!!,

It was freezing cold and a lot of people were coming along with Australian shirt's!! However, good luck that there were more All Blacks shirts. My Dad is a Australilan dude. There were a few injuries from the Australilan so I said to my Dad, ''Oh one of your team mates are in trouble ''.

Before the game we sang the national Anthem of New Zealand and Australia. Max & I did not know the national Anthem of Australia but my Dad did because he was born in Australia so me & Max went la la la with the song

Of course the All Black's won by 20 , Ozzy 10 but as long as it was a good game. Before the start of the game Max & Aramis gobbled up all the rice balls that Mum made. We took a scooter which we had to share except my Dad. After the game Max stayed over at my house for a sleep over. At the Rugby we were sitting in the middle so we had a quite good view from up there. It was raining which my Dad brought three rain coats & umbrella while we were under the shelter!! My Dad was shouting Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy oyoyoy!! Me & Max were shouting All Blacks are going to wast the Australian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment