Practise Te Reo here: (It is very interactive)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The Great Homework Debate!!!
I would like to share two children's work on exposition writing. The whole class had to write an letter to Mr P about having homework or not.
Against
Dear Mr P,
I do not like homework because it takes for ages.
Firstly, you need some time to do it, and mum needs to deal with my brother.
Secondly, it takes a long time. Sometimes my mum does not get tea on!!!
My brother always cries when I'm reading my book.
Thats why I believe there should be no homework.
Yours Sincerely
Caylee
For
Dear Mr P,
I like homework because it keeps my sister away and I get mum all to myself.
Firstly, I like learning new words, so when I am grown up I can write books.
Secondly, I like learning my timetables because when I am older I will know my time tables.
Mr P please keep homework going because I like it.
Yours Sincerely
Breanna
Labels:
Mr Thurlow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is soooooo funny.I like it.
ReplyDeletemickey
Hi Room 2.
ReplyDeleteYour blog site is looking great! Keep up the good work.
I think it is important for you people to do homework especially reading. Nice work Breanna and Caylee.
Mr P