Thursday, November 4, 2010

Poems , Cure Kids

Room 2 have been reading about some of the children that Cure Kids have help and we have tried to think how they must feel with a condition he/she faces. Here are three of them.

Diabetes

My name is Danielle

injecting, Insulin daily

I have to inject myself three times a day.
I WANT TO BE YOU!!!
I want to eat cakes, lollies and treats
I don’t enjoy birthday parties for I can’t eat the food.



Asthma


My name is Christopher

I wheeze, suffocate and feel dizzy
I can’t play sports like swimming or running.
I feel embarrassed, lonely, left out

My only friend is my “puffer”



Dreams

My name is Cherokee

I have a brain tumour

It is Inoperable

I am dying!!!!

I want to be someone else

I have dreams

but will they happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment