Saturday, November 13, 2010

The festival in Ilam school

Today, my family and I are going to Ilam school in Riccarton for a festival . My Mum will be selling and making Candy Floss and there will be some of my friends there like Sena. I have done this million times and I know what going to be there! I hope there is the rubber band gun shooting, the ball chucking and the paper planes. Really, there is going to be all kinds of stuff that you can think of at the festival!! It is going to be so much fun!


This is what happened in the future when the day was on! When the festival started I went into the hall where all of the games were! I went to the cup shooting where there were lots of kids!! On my first try of the gun I was just knocking the cups off in a wink!! Then I got three tickets for some more games!! I kept going and going.ming

No comments:

Post a Comment