Friday, November 5, 2010

An Amazing adventure!


This is my memory of my big adventure with Aramis!

One day Aramis and I were lost on a desert forest! We went looking for food like beetles, snakes and snails!We found some sheep and we cut their coats off and used them for a sleeping bag!! We went rock climbing till we found a cave. Aramis had the best spot in the cave and I had the worst and we slept in our sleeping bags!! In the morning there was a hurricane came but it was lucky because we had sticky gloves that could stick to anything so we survived the hurricane. A helicopter found us in the cave and took us home. Jesse

No Jesse !!!This is what really happened.

One day Jesse and I were lost in a Desert forest! We went hunting for food like beetles, snakes and sheep! The sheep's skin was useful as a sleeping bag!! Jesse and I shredded the skin off and ate the yummy meat! Jesse and I went rock climbing We found a cave in the mountains! Jesse and I stayed in the cave and made a trap for any other meat. We did not get any meat that night but we did have water!! In the morning there was a huge tornado but it was 5 kilometres away! The tornado came closer and it almost sucked us in! Afterwards , we saw a Helicopter in the far distance. We flagged the helicopter down for us. We survived. Now we don't have to eat yucky stuff!! Aramis

No comments:

Post a Comment