Friday, September 24, 2010

MAGPIES STORY.


Once upon time on hot sunny day. Room 2 went outside to read in the playground
and two magpies swooped down. These magpies were magic. They could shoot lazers from their eyes,but they smelt like smelly socks.

The sun was shiny on my back. Their lazers turned the trees into magpies with 5 legs. When magpies' legs touched either students and teachers, they would become turned for the magpies. I was the only one that didn't get turned into a slave. I went to look for the magic key to break the spell. I look around the whole school until I went to the rubbish bin, and found the magic key. I pointed the magic key at the magpies,trees, students and teachers. The spell was broken now everyone was happy and things were back to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment